Thursday 16 January 2014

OJB Jezreel Currently Writing An Autobiography Of His Life To Be Tittled ‘The Celebrated Beggar’.( Beautiful Title )




He says that the book will reveal some of the travails he went through when seeking donations for his kidney transplant and also about his life as a music superstar and producer.
He also says even though the surgery has been successful, he still needs a job to be able to cater for his family.

Even though doctors asked me to chill for six months, I cannot because I have a family to take care of, I have to get back to work.
I think the help anyone can render me at this time is to give me jobs to do. I don’t want to just sit down and be idle.
This production thing has always been my passion and so I need to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment